Irish Language Publications
NIPR continues to collect Irish Language publications, including books, periodicals, pamphlets and reports and would welcome donations of Irish Language material published in Northern Ireland since January 2000.
The collection includes children’s books in Irish suitable for young readers and language learners in addition to GCSE and A level textbooks, adult literature in Irish and works about the Irish language.
Our collection of items in Irish or about the Irish Language includes publications from:
- An tSráthaid Mhór
- An tAisaonad, Colaiste Ollscoile Naomh Mhuire
- An tAisaonad Lan-Ghaeilge
- Blackstaff Press
- Clar Speisialta Tacaiochta an Aontais Eorpaigh um Shiochain agus Athmhuintearas
- Cló Ollscoil na Banríona
- Clo na Seaneaglaise
- Colourpoint Books
- Comhairle na Ghaelscolaíochta
- Department of Culture Arts and Leisure
- Foras na Gaeilge
- Institute of Irish Studies, Queen's University of Belfast
- Marcas MacRuairí,
- St Mary’s University College
- Stair Uladh
- Ulster Historical Foundation
- Ultach Trust
Please search our catalogue for more information.