Ulster-Scots and Scots-Irish Language and Culture
NIPR continues to collect publications relating to Ulster-Scots and the Scots-Irish, including the Ulster-Scots history and culture and the Ulster-Scots language. We would welcome donations of Ulster-Scots material published in Northern Ireland since January 2000.
The collection includes children’s books in Ulster-Scots, adult literature, including poetry and prose, and works about the Ulster-Scots language and history
The collection includes publications from the following publishers.
- Adare Press
- Ambassador Publications
- Books Ulster
- Causeway Press
- Clenagh House, Ballymoney
- Colourpoint Books
- Institute of Ulster Scots Studies, Queens University, Belfast
- Mid-Antrim Ulster Scots Society
- Queens University, Belfast
- Ullans Press
- Ullans Speakers Association
- Ulster Historical Foundation
- Ulster-Scots Agency
- Ulster-Scots Community Network
- Ulster University
Please search our catalogue for more information.